It’s finally here: the spring and summer concert season. Now that the weather is warm enough, tons of huge concert events are coming to Atlanta. These kinds of events can be an absolute blast, but you’ll have even more fun if you’re well-prepared.
Here are some basic outdoor concert tips to get you started:
- Wear sunscreen, bring sunscreen, and re-apply that sunscreen. Even if it’s cloudy and you may not get burnt, you will still be exposed to UV radiation, which travels through clouds, all day long.
- Do what you can to stay hydrated, as you’ll likely be sweating during the entire concert. Perhaps bring some baby wipes to clean up if you have to use a less-than-fresh venue bathroom.
- If you’re going to be at a crowded concert, don’t bring a big bag filled with stuff that can get in the way – or worse – get stolen. Stick to the basics: your ticket, ID, car keys, some money, etc.
- Dress comfortably for the weather and the activity. It may be tempting to look trendy, but you’ll regret it if you’re too hot, too cold, or just plain uncomfortable.
- Lastly – enjoy yourself! Be prepared, be safe, and have fun.
Do you have any other outdoor concert tips? Let us know your ideas in the comments.